WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
UNI Foam Filter Oil was designed to work with their foam filters. The oil is made up of a specially blended mix to allow maximum airflow. Not only does it allow quality flow, but it also traps and keeps out the dirt particles. The air filter must be properly saturated with oil in order for it to work efficiently. This works with any type of foam filter whether it is from UNI or not, be sure to use the best oil for the best performance. Below are some quick tips on saturating the air filter.
- Grab a small tub that you can use to wring out the air filter.
- Spray/soak the air filter in the foam filter oil.
- Be sure to saturate it completely before moving on to the next step.
- Begin squeezing the air filter so the oil moves around.
- Check each area to be sure that the filter is fully saturated.