WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Replacement Taida 67mm Water-cooled Cylinder is the top-of-the-line no-compromise performance kit for the GY6 150cc and RZR170 engine. Going water-cooled means better cooling which makes it more reliable. The 67mm bore used with Taida +8.2mm Stroker Crankshaft will make a total displacement of 232cc. Water-cool kit will require a radiator and water pump.
- Polaris RZR170cc (Required Case to be Bored)
- GY6 150cc 57mm Engine Only (157QMJ)
- Deck 75.5mm for Taida 8200 crank (232cc)
- Fits: 57mm Head Stud Spacing ("B" case)
- 67mm Water-Cooled Cylinder
- 1 Thin Base Gasket (High Compression)
- 1 Thick Base Gasket (Low Compression)
- 1 Head Gasket
- 2 Piston Pin Clip