WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NEW aRacer AF2 Professional AFR Module plugs directly into the aRacer ECU's without an additional harness. The new wideband 4.9 O2 sensor was designed by BOSCH and delivers more accuracy and high-speed response time. This AF2 AFR Module comes highly recommended when you are trying to tune your Honda Grom/MSX125 or any other motorcycle that requires a wideband to get your bike running smooth!
The aRacer AF2 AFR Module works in conjunction with the aRacer DG-1 or aRacer SportD Multi-Function Display from aRacer with a 1 to 2 Harness.
NEW AF2 Features:
- Smaller: Volume -38%, weight reduce by -53%
- Simpler: Simple Wire Connection (no longer require 1 to 2 cable)
- Clearer: Light or date to know the status
- More Precise: Measurement accuracy +80% improvement
- Faster: Response +37.5% improvement
- Warm-up time 50% faster
- It can be realized "Closed Loop Fuel Compensation" with RC/RCMINI Plus ECU
- No need to calibration, just plug and play
- Employed newer BOSCH LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor